Tokens for sale: Apr 1, 2018 - Jul 1, 2018
Goal of funding (Soft cap): $175,000.00
0  Points                 Scam -5
Finance: 8.3
Product: 10
Team: 0.0
Marketing: 8.3
Planned funds:

$175,000.00

Current status:

0% done

Rank: 6.67

Summary

Website: https://indiastockscoin.com
Type: ICO
Category: Finance
Verified team: No
Whitelist of investors: No
KYC of investors: No
Goal of funding (Soft cap): $175,000.00
Goal of funding (Hard cap): $175,000,000.00
Tokens for sale: 100,000,000 INSC
Token price: 1 INSC = 0.00030 ETH
Minimum purchase: 1 INSC
Maximum purchase: 1,000,000 INSC
Have escrow agent: No
Have working prototype: Yes
White paper: Open
Currencies: ETH and BTC
Platform: Ethereum
Exchange markets:
Location: India
Links:

Description

Invest in India.Buy INSC Coins and become our Shareholders.
Why you should Invest in INSC ICO?
1. NO Pre-SALE | NO BONUS | NO PUMP & DUMP
2. Guaranteed LIVE BUY-BACK on Exchanges at ICO price.
3. 90% Owned by Promoter and remaining 10% directly for ICO investors.
4. Product is already LIVE and revenue generating.
5. 50+ years of cumulative team experience.
6. ICO Holders benefits = ICO Price (Guaranteed LIVE Buyback) + INSC Dividends + INSC Bonuses + Exchange Listing benefits

Funding Information

Cercentage of completion 100%

100%

Distribution

Investments 100.00%

Bonuses and discounts

All: 0%

Team

Facebook

Statistics